Something you need to know about work

From Chapter 1 of Why Give 100%, I Just Work Here

Various studies show that only about 10% of people really like their jobs.  The remaining 90% are at various levels of complacency or dissatisfaction.  A small fraction actually hates their job, but far more have just settled into a tolerable discomfort.  The people in the dis-comfort zone find it easier to just put up with the not-so-great situation versus face the greater demands of going to find another job.  I don’t know about you, but I either want to be in the 10% group that likes his/her job or headed for it.

See Amazon Kindle: Why Give 100%, I Just Work Here

Comments are closed.